|did not admit to prostate cancer on employment physical
Apr 10, 2010
on my pre-emploment physical i did not admit to a hospital stay for removal of prostate cancer .It is not job related.will they find out. thank you
Response from Ms. Breuer
If they do learn of your omission of this fact, you risk having your policy voided and perhaps even being billed for any treatment they have covered--for any condition. Come clean with them. It's far better for you to tell them than for them to discover it. And discover it they will; hospitalizations are not that hard to find in the records. There's no reason to lie on an insurance application and every reason not to. You risk too much when you lie, even by omission.
Employer Finding Out You're HIV+
is this gonorrhea
- What Is The Cost Of Hiv Care?
- Can You Get Hiv From Period Blood On A Toilet Seat?
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- Is It Safe To Take Nsaids Past The Expiration Date?
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- How Long Does Lactic Acidosis Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.