|Employer Finding Out You're HIV+
Apr 10, 2010
Will my company insurance carrier report my HIV+ status to my employer once they start to see HIV meds and treatment claims by my doctor?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Not unless they want to risk losing their license to provide insurance. They can provide aggregate data to employers who are their clients, but they are barred by law from providing information with an employee's name linked to it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.