i was drug tested yesterday and I am HIV +

I take NORVIR, PREZISTA AND TRUVADA, Will they show up, or Should I call them monday and let them know. Otherwise I never in my life have taken any kind of drug.

Thank you.

Luis

Response from Ms. Breuer

Workplace drug testing gets an occasional positive hit from an antiretroviral, but it's very rare. There's no need to disclose your diagnosis, but if you face drug testing in the future, you could always let the employer know that you take a prescribed medication that sometimes is mistaken for one of the drugs they're testing for, and you'd be glad to ask your prescriber to send them a note.

Insurance Company coming to my home under false pretenses
Positive College Student Many Questions...