Insurance Company coming to my home under false pretenses

I have been receiving LTD disability for two years from both Social Security and Cigna Insurance. I received a letter this week from Cigna that they have done an investigation and have found me no longer disabled. I am HIV postive for over twenty years, taken every drug for HIV, have diabetes, Anxiety/Depression, as well as Irritable bowel syndrome. The HIV drugs have been hard on my over the years and caused bone problems as well as metabolic disorders. My doctors as well as the IME doctor for Cigna have found me totally disabled. Cigna I found out had sent an "agent" to my home to purchase a photo of mine under false pretenses. I have a website where I put my photos that I take as a hobby. They contacted me and I have several emails from this "agent" stating that he wants to buy a photo for his wife etc. etc. It is the first photo and only photo I have sold on my website for $100.00. They also put me under surveillance for six days and in their report they said I was seen "walking, conversing with people and dining in restaurants and had a lucrative business selling photos. With my hobby, I have made a total of $186.00 which includes $100 for the one the Cigna agent bought. Of course I am going to appeal, but I want to know what I can do legally about them accessing my home under false pretenses. Even the police can't do that!! Any help would be appreciated.

Response from Ms. Breuer

You need legal counsel. Please contact the legal advisor associated with your local AIDS service center. Cigna's behavior is not uncommon, unfortunately. That's why health insurance reform was so necessary.

Travelling to China
i was drug tested yesterday and I am HIV +