Travelling to China

I would like to travel to China to run the Great Wall Marathon. However I am concerned about China's ban on HIV+ visitors. I read they might be lifted. Do you know if China still bans poz people from visiting?

Response from Ms. Breuer

You can get the most current information about whether a country bans HIV-positive visitors by checking the US Department of State website. I've copied the URL for the State Department's information on China into the window below. Also check directly with the Chinese Embassy. You don't have to identify yourself to ask this question.

HIV antivirals and Medicare Drug Plan
Insurance Company coming to my home under false pretenses