Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)

I am going through the acute phase of infection right now and over the past couple weeks have had to take a few days off of work. I had the sick time to cover those days, but I am now out of sick time. Would it be wise to file an intermittent FMLA claim? I would be interested in your expertise and opinions regarding FMLA and HIV. Thanks!

Response from Ms. Breuer

This is the kind of situation that led us to the happy existence of FMLA. By all means, take advantage of it. Remember, you don't have to disclose your diagnosis. If pushed, you can say that you're under treatment by a qualified physician and you expect to return to work very soon.

PLEASE answer
HIV antivirals and Medicare Drug Plan