PLEASE answer

i was rubbing my eye with hot water and touched the bottom of a sink (the metal part felt somewhat warm) and ddnt know not to rub my eye if there is hiv blood. i did put some of the water in my eye tho, slightly rinsing it. i did the same but more of it an hour and 20 minutes later. if there was blood, it would have been a drop. my finger when i touched the sink bottom was wet with the warm water. 1.is there any risk? 2.what if the blood was covering my whole finger part, an inch long and cm n a half wide? or am i being irrational?

Response from Ms. Breuer

You have not exposed yourself to HIV. Sharing needles, having unprotected sex, receiving a contaminated blood product--these are risks.

preocupada
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)