|ADAP and citizenship
Apr 7, 2010
in light of recent changes to US immigration laws when it comes to HIV, I am a green card holder and I am considering ADAP, I wonder if when the time comes I will have to disclose the fact that I am on ADAP on any form when I apply for citizenship ? Thanks Bob
Response from Ms. Breuer
I'm not current on changes to immigration law and don't know the answer to this one. Readers? Can anyone help Bob? Thanks.
RESPONDA PORFAVOR AYUDAME
Still up to date? Guilt and anxiety for taking son to get haircut is killing me!
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Best Place For People With HIV To Live
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing Foods Or Drinks?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Gave Oral And Got A Mouth Ulcer Two Days Later
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.