Stay on disability?

I want to go back to work however Ive found myself in the VA mental Health Ferris Wheel since applying for disability. This in itself has worn me down staying up with appointments, talking to people who "just don't get it" and finding myself going home shaking my head. Im wondering if there is any way to stop this vicsious cycle and is there hope of returning to work ever? Ive been out for 2 1/2 years, I had menengitis and diagnosed major depression, flat affect, etc. I know Im not healthy due to my HIV and mental health issues but is this really any way to live? I read all these catchy articles claiming HIV is easy to maintain with 1 pill a day...bla bla bla but actually doing it and dealing with side effects is different. How can I possibly think about work when realistically I get in my car drive 2 blocks and have diarrea? Its totally insane. maybe I should get Depends even though Im only 46 and it will help. Oh but the smell at work would get me canned...Im at a loss. Dave

In most cases severe diarrhea in the setting of HIV on treatment can be helped after a thorough assessment has determined the most likely contributing factors (HIV meds can contribute so sometimes need to change HIV meds depending on past treatment history and specific situation). Certainly there are some patients who frustratingly continue to feel poorly despite our best efforts but often diligent efforts to improve the symptoms will pay off as new regimens and interventions are tried out in a thoughtful manner. KH

Insurance Cancellation letter weeks late
RESPONDA PORFAVOR AYUDAME