Regarding insurance disclosure

I know you answered this about your employer known about being HIV or not, but like the company I work for, They disclose to HR since they are self insured, even though it is administered by BCBS, but since I needed Short term and that is admin also by the Standard they disclose to my supervisors also of course my equal peers they do not. but it is very touchy. Just to let you know. it varies by state regardless of Federal laws.. this is why if you really do not want them to know its impossible. it is really up to the Admin to comply and keep confidential. after it is he says you say.. plus we always loose I got fired from a job from a huge telecom because of my condition.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Thank you for sharing this. If you are terminated due to your medical condition, you would have a legal course of action and should contact an attorney re that.

HEALTHCARE
Self-employment corp insurance