what type insurance should i use

I,M ON MEDICAID WHO COVER ALL MY MEDICATIONS BUT HE HAS IS OWN PRICE I WOULD LIKE TO GET INSURANCE ON MY OWN ,WICH ONE WILL COVER ALL MY MEDICATIONS OR IF I GOT A NEW JOB DO THEY WILL PUT ME ON THEIR PLAN OR I WOULD HAVE TO GET MY OWN AND A WHAT PRICE IN NEW YORK CITY INSURANCE WILL TAKE ME I CAN,T LIVE WITH MEDICAID ALL MY LIFE IN A PROJECT WITH HAVING THEM TELLING WHERETO GO FOR A DOCTOR

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You would have difficulty purchasing an individual policy since you have existing health conditions. However, if you were to become employed by an employer that offers a group health plan and you were in the eligible class of employees, you would be able to get coverage. Costs vary by plan. I am unable to advise you of what the cost might be.

Cancellation of LTD Benefits for HIV/AIDS
Changing Employers