|Cancellation of LTD Benefits for HIV/AIDS
Aug 17, 2009
I have recently been cancelled by my LTD insurer CIGNA. They claim that I am now no longer totally disabled, inspite of reports by my doctor, therapists. They have cherry picked items from my health reports and are using videos as proof. What steps do I take to appeal the cancellation and am I entitled to copies of the videos? Thank you.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest you contact an attorney who specializes in disability, explain to him the situation, providing him with all of the facts to determine what your options might be.
Uninsured and self-employed
what type insurance should i use
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.