Cancellation of LTD Benefits for HIV/AIDS

I have recently been cancelled by my LTD insurer CIGNA. They claim that I am now no longer totally disabled, inspite of reports by my doctor, therapists. They have cherry picked items from my health reports and are using videos as proof. What steps do I take to appeal the cancellation and am I entitled to copies of the videos? Thank you.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I suggest you contact an attorney who specializes in disability, explain to him the situation, providing him with all of the facts to determine what your options might be.

Uninsured and self-employed
what type insurance should i use