Insurance issues

I have been on company disability for 6 years, (that is much longer than expected) However, April I was hospitalized and comatose for one month. About that time, UNUM decided it was time for 2 year update. I moved to Mexico in 2007 and never had a specific doctor here, however the information requested is all in my hospitalization and monthly follow up info. I want to fax to them but it is all in spanish. I dont believe there are any restrictions as to where I can live, I just dont know! My question is, if I submit info, can they stop payment?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Disability policies do not have restrictions on where you can live in order to receive your LTD benefits. However, they do have the right to request proof of continued disability which is what it appears they are doing. I do not know what resources they have to translate medical records from Spanish to English.

cobra ends in sept
Insurance coverage