|cobra ends in sept
Aug 7, 2009
Been on cobra for 11 months cant find a full time job How long can I stay on cobra after I lost my job. They said I had to quilfy for it What are the quilafacations.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
COBRA coverage lasts for 18 months after a qualifying event. Your qualifying event would've been when you lost coverage from your employer at the time you lost your job. Therefore, you would have 18 months from that date.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.