help with insurance for hiv

I was recently tested for hiv and was possitive. I do not have a job currently so needless to say I do not have any insurance. I have been feeling not so well over the last month. I am hesitant to go to the docter because i do not have any money. I realy do not know what to do!

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I suggest that you check with some organizations in your area to find out what resources are available to you. For example, if you lived in California, you might be eleigible for Medi-Cal. Also, there might be some free clinics in your community that could provide you with assistance.

Loosing Insurance but not disabled
cobra ends in sept