|help with insurance for hiv
Jul 31, 2009
I was recently tested for hiv and was possitive. I do not have a job currently so needless to say I do not have any insurance. I have been feeling not so well over the last month. I am hesitant to go to the docter because i do not have any money. I realy do not know what to do!
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest that you check with some organizations in your area to find out what resources are available to you. For example, if you lived in California, you might be eleigible for Medi-Cal. Also, there might be some free clinics in your community that could provide you with assistance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Swallowing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.