|applying for ltd
Jul 31, 2009
I have MS since 2001. I have been able to work full time until now. I am a dental hygienist and the MS has affected my motor skills and sleep patterns and the fatigue is extreme. I want to cut down 1- 2 days (25-50%) off my work week. According to my ltd (the Standard) I can receie disability ins if I cannot make 80% of my reg wage. Do you think I have a good chance to be eligible?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Your doctor would be better qualified to assist you with this. I suggest you discuss this with him.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.