Travel restrictions for HIVers
Jul 20, 2009
where can i find the list of global countries and their HIV entry position for positive people. NAM appear to have removed the list from their site
Response from Ms. Breuer
Go to the US Department of State. You can find country-by-country listings of their border restrictions. If you do a search for HIV/AIDS using the url listed below, you can enter the names of countries you'd like to visit and check their limitations. US Dept of State
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.