Life/Burial Insuranve for Persons With HIV

Where can a person living with HIV obtain life insurance or burial insurance without proejudice? I was diagnosed with HIV in 3 years ago. At the time I was working and had health and life insurance. When I was unable to work the company fired me. As time passes I get concerned about what to do if my illness takes a turn for the worst and i ned to have funeral services that I would not like to burden my family with . . . what can I do? Any information will be helpful. thank you.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Check with Mutual of Omaha and Physician's Life as they offer some limited coverage as guaranteed issue without any medical evidence. Also, AARP through NY Life for their members and Gerber Life for indiviuals ages 5- to 70 offer some limited policies.

Life Insurance
Travel restrictions for HIVers