Is EPO right for me

I am a 58 year old woman in NJ. I am in good health and i recently lost my job. I have COBRA until the end of this month. A Health Specialist in town suggested an EPO. I am looking foward to working again as a nurse in the near future because i am attending to an elderly parent.Should this type of plan be good for me? Or should I look at other type of plans. Thanks

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Only you can determine which type of plan would work for you. You should review the terms of the EPO and "determine" how your medical costs - physicians, labs, Rx, etc. - would be covered under the plan. Things to consider in making your decision are costs, coverage for the types of care and medications you use, networks, etc.

EOB Privacy
How is COBRA coverage affected when moving?