What address do I use to claim IBM Vested Rights?
Jul 20, 2009
In April 2009 you said to send your claim to the address on your Vested Rights certificate. I want to make sure the address "International Business Machines Corporation, Armonk, New York 10504" is still valid. I have tried to find out via several Google searches to no avail. contact IBM Corporate office and ask for Benefits Dept
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what IBM's address would be. Call the IBM facility where you were employed and ask them where to send your claim for benefits.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.