|Company paid health insurance?
May 1, 2009
My company offers company paid group health insurance benefits. Can my employer discontinue this coverage for certain individuals based only upon them not reaching sales goals?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what the eligibility requirements for the plan are. You should check the summary plan description for the plan which would spell out the requirments to be eligible for coverage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Shingles?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Groin Pain?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.