|Company paid health insurance?
May 1, 2009
My company offers company paid group health insurance benefits. Can my employer discontinue this coverage for certain individuals based only upon them not reaching sales goals?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know what the eligibility requirements for the plan are. You should check the summary plan description for the plan which would spell out the requirments to be eligible for coverage.
seeking insurance for hiv positive person
- Which Is Worse Simplex Herpes 1 Or Simplex Herpes 2?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.