|seeking insurance for hiv positive person
Apr 24, 2009
I am trying to bring my wife from overseas and she tested hiv positive. Now, the ambassy asked me to have her health insurance before they give her a visa. Can I find a health insurance for my wife before she gets here in the usa?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am not sure what is available overseas. You could check with BUPA International. I am not sure of the contact information but they probably have a website.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Positive Women Seeking Seeking Men
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.