|can I collect cobra insurance
Apr 24, 2009
If I leave my job , can I get Cobra health insurance, and if I can when could I get it
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
If you terminate employment, you would be eligible for COBRA for a period of up to 18 months starting with the date your coverage as an active employee ends. The period could be shorter if you become eligible for another group health plan, unless that plan has a pre-existing conditin clause that would be applicable to you. Your cost is 102% of the premium.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.