LTD and Medicare
Apr 2, 2009
Can someone get Meciare benefits once trhe COBRA has expired while being on provate LTD, are there any conditions or limits for someone on LTD to be able to apply for Medicare, like income or owning property, I was told once that if you own your home the goverment goes after it when you apply for medicare.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
After 29 months of Social Security disability benefits, you would be eligilbe for Medicare. However, if you do not qualify as disabled for Social Security purposes, you would not be eligible for Medicare until you are age 65. Receiving LTD benefits under a group or individual LTD policy would have no impact on Medicare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.