|IBM VESTED RIGHTS
Apr 2, 2009
I have worked for IBM and left in 1980. I have vested rights and I am nearing retirement age. The problem I have is that I do not know where to send in my certificate to start my retirement plan. Can you help me?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact IBM's corporate office and ask them to provide you with the contact information for the IBM Benefits Department. If you have your vested benefit certificate from the IBM plan, the contact information would be on it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.