|people with no insurance
Jan 9, 2009
I don't want to sound rude or hurtful but why don't our gov. U.S help out our people here in the U.S with medication who r HIV positive and can't afford health care. It just makes me sad thatour gov.helps everyone else but not us.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
There are Medicaid programs in many states that help unisured people. In addition, if someone is disabled due to an illness, there could be Medicare benefits available.
Insurance motive's for new in-service questionable
treatment for HBV halted
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Blood?
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
- Can You Get Hiv Or Stds From Receiving Fellatio?
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Muscle Stiffness And Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.