Choice of health insurance

I have two choices for insurance via my work: Kaiser Permanente and United HealthCare. I cannot find any information about their ratings for HIV patients. How can I make the best choice between the two?

Thanks!

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You need to look at the plan provisions, including how prescription drugs are covered. Then based on your current circumstances, choose the plan that best meets your needs. United HelathCare offers several types of plans - indemnity, HMO, PPO, POS, etc. It sounds like you are looking at this for open enrollment. If so, there should be information in your open enrollment package as well as on Kaiser and UHC's websites that will help you choose the plan that is best for you. You should consider monthly premium, choice of physicians, Rx costs, etc.

job discontinuance
health lnsurace at work canceled without notice