|HIV+ and Term Life Insurance
Oct 20, 2008
I am HIV+ with a normal functioning immune system. I was recently completing an application for Term Life Insurance and was asked the following yes/no question: "Have you been diagnosed as having AIDS, AIDS Related Complex (ARC) or any other disorder of your immune system?"
Should I answer yes or no to this question?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I think the answer would be yes.
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Are Canker Sores A Sign Of Ars?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.