|HIV+ and Term Life Insurance
Oct 20, 2008
I am HIV+ with a normal functioning immune system. I was recently completing an application for Term Life Insurance and was asked the following yes/no question: "Have you been diagnosed as having AIDS, AIDS Related Complex (ARC) or any other disorder of your immune system?"
Should I answer yes or no to this question?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I think the answer would be yes.
- Hiv Test Non Reactive Means
- Is Hepatitis C Worse Then Having Aids?
- Canker Sores And Hiv Transmission?
- How Soon Do Symptons Occur From Thrush After Infected?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Can High Cholesterol Cause Sensory Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.