|HIV+ and Term Life Insurance
Oct 20, 2008
I am HIV+ with a normal functioning immune system. I was recently completing an application for Term Life Insurance and was asked the following yes/no question: "Have you been diagnosed as having AIDS, AIDS Related Complex (ARC) or any other disorder of your immune system?"
Should I answer yes or no to this question?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I think the answer would be yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.