Sep 17, 2008
I have ryan white insurance coverage now but recently got insurance through my job. Do i have to tell my doctor because my job is downsizing and I could be next I am scared
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am not sure what your question is. Even if you were to lose your job to downsizing, you would probably be eligible for COBRA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Symptoms Of Herpes Do Men Show?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Happens During A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.