Sep 17, 2008
I have ryan white insurance coverage now but recently got insurance through my job. Do i have to tell my doctor because my job is downsizing and I could be next I am scared
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am not sure what your question is. Even if you were to lose your job to downsizing, you would probably be eligible for COBRA.
Life Insurance to PLHA
Thinking of working internationally, but on medications
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.