|being layed off during disability
Sep 17, 2008
hi i was just currently layed off while on short term disability, i had two bone surgerys and was supposed to return to work as off sept. first, my employed call and said that he has to make cuts because of the slow economy and i was cut. is this something he can do?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Were you on an FMLA leave? If so, you might have some rights. However, I am not an employement expert. Contact a local legal aid group for specific information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.