|being layed off during disability
Sep 17, 2008
hi i was just currently layed off while on short term disability, i had two bone surgerys and was supposed to return to work as off sept. first, my employed call and said that he has to make cuts because of the slow economy and i was cut. is this something he can do?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Were you on an FMLA leave? If so, you might have some rights. However, I am not an employement expert. Contact a local legal aid group for specific information.
Canadian moving to California...
Health Insurance Options
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.