Big Company to Small company

I am contemplating a move from a large (government) employer, to a very small company with only 6 employees on a group plan. The owner of the company knows I have some chronic condition. From my understanding, I would easily be covered by the new group plan due to contitnuation of coverage, but what would adding me do to his costs with Humana? I know this may likely depend on many specifics of the coverage, but is there a general answer to the degree of impact (minimal, moderate or significant)? Thank you for this and all your good help to others.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Without more information on the plan and your anticipated medical expenses in comparison to current plan cost, it is difficult to predict.

Insurance Company and what can they disclose
Meds and disability