Thinking it's time to go on disability

I am thinking it's time to go on long term disability for my HIV. I don't think I am full blown AIDS, although I did have buffalo hump surgery and still have huge fat deposits in my stomach, male breasts, and underarms. I am so tired and my job is suffering so much I am close to being fired. I just am exhausted, I cannot think straight, I am starting to get depressed (and I can only get 2 years LTD if I am depreessed) and I am just simply exhausted and my mind seems to be going. I am 40, I have known of HIV infection for 16 years, I have been off meds for 2 years because I almost lost my job due to diarrhea constantly and also my buffalo hump which caused me not to sleep (a C{PAP and surgery helps). I dread going back on the meds because I almost lost my job previously, as the meds made me even more tired and had such horrible side effects. I just want to die in peace and I am terrified reading this forum and all over about how crooked the long term disability companies are. It is as if I must already be dead in order to be disabled. I wish Icould work but I am close to being fired. I am going to be out of work soon, I cannot keep this up. Just exhausted constantly, and my legs and arms got skinny, I have no butt anymore but the rest of me especially upper body and neck and belly are HUGE. I hurt constantly, and I am so fatigued constantly. So tired I can't even sleep sometimes.

Once again, I am terrified I will be on the street soon, either with or without disability since I read the disability companies basically deny or stop paying 100% of claims at some point regardless of health condition.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You should discuss this with your doctor.

COBRA Coverage Question
New Job Insurance Questions