Jun 8, 2008
i awas 64 years old in feb and have never had a cdr.my case went back to dec.2000 and i was awarded my benefits in aug 2003,do you suppose i will have a cdr.the alj said i could not be expected to go back to work.
Response from Ms. Breuer
What's a cdr? What's an alj?
hiv+ nursing student
Leaking IV Bag
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis And Cbc
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.