Jun 8, 2008
i awas 64 years old in feb and have never had a cdr.my case went back to dec.2000 and i was awarded my benefits in aug 2003,do you suppose i will have a cdr.the alj said i could not be expected to go back to work.
Response from Ms. Breuer
What's a cdr? What's an alj?
hiv+ nursing student
Leaking IV Bag
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Vaginitis Or Herpes
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.