ARC?

I am applying for Life insurance at work. On the form it asks : "Within the past 5 years, has any proposed insured been diagnosed or treated by a physician for AIDS; or AIDS related complex? If you are HIV positive and not on meds and have not been treated for any coinfections. Would I need to answer yes, or can I mark no.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Wow, is that question outdated! No one diagnoses "ARC" anymore.

It appears to me that you can honestly answer no if you're not on meds and not being treated for co-infections. The risk of leaving an outdated question like that on a form is that people will answer the question you ask. They (the insurer) may intend a different question, but they didn't ask it.

HIV+ and small company
Can I work in the hosp. if i'm positive?