Jun 8, 2008
how long does it take for blood to dry on carpet?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Fascinating question--why do you ask? If this is a question about HIV transmssion, please direct it to Dr. Bob Francino. He's the transmission guy.
I work for a small company
Mo from Orlando, FL
- Is Aphthous Stomatitis An Hiv Symptom?
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Recommended Cut Off Values For The Elisa Techniques
- Tested Negative At Six Weeks And Positive At 12 Weeks
- Would A Person With Herpes Have Outbreak During Ars
- Protected Oral Sex And Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.