Jun 8, 2008
how long does it take for blood to dry on carpet?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Fascinating question--why do you ask? If this is a question about HIV transmssion, please direct it to Dr. Bob Francino. He's the transmission guy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Canker Sores
- Hiv And Liver Levels In Blood Test
- Jogging For Exercise When You Have Peripheral Neuropathy
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C If Condom Breaks With Prostitute
- Can You Get Hiv Through The Pores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.