|long term care insurance
May 27, 2008
My wife and are are in our 50's and were discussing whether to get long term care insurance. Then I found out I was HIV pos and never pursued it after that. I know she will be able to get a policy but is it even worth trying to look for a carrier for me?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I think it could be difficult but people with other disabling illnesses have been able to get the coverage. So I think you should certainl try to get coverage.
Employer requiring specific diagnosis for reasonable accommodations!
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
- Can Alcohol Affect Hiv Test?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.