|long term care insurance
May 27, 2008
My wife and are are in our 50's and were discussing whether to get long term care insurance. Then I found out I was HIV pos and never pursued it after that. I know she will be able to get a policy but is it even worth trying to look for a carrier for me?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I think it could be difficult but people with other disabling illnesses have been able to get the coverage. So I think you should certainl try to get coverage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- What Percentage Of Women In The Us Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- Weakness After Herpes Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.