May 20, 2008
Can my employer match-up the date of a doctor visit (HIV specialist), by that I mean the billing date, with the day I took time-off from work?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
It depends on what information your employer gets with respect to health claims. If your health plan is insured, it is unlikely that the employer wouyuld have access. However, if it is a self-insured plan, there is a possibility.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could White Tongue Be A Sign Of Ars
- Does HIV Cause Hairy Tongue?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.