May 20, 2008
Can my employer match-up the date of a doctor visit (HIV specialist), by that I mean the billing date, with the day I took time-off from work?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
It depends on what information your employer gets with respect to health claims. If your health plan is insured, it is unlikely that the employer wouyuld have access. However, if it is a self-insured plan, there is a possibility.
Life Insurance in CANADA?
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.