May 2, 2008
my insurance is deniying my claims based on a pre condtion (hiv)how can i get them to pay. i am so over whelemed with medical bills i will not recieve medicad until july
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
If your plan has a pre-existing exclusion period in it and you had a pre-exisiting condition and are in the exclusion period, there is no way to get them to pay for medical costs incurred during that exclusion period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Scared To Death
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Breast?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.