May 2, 2008
my insurance is deniying my claims based on a pre condtion (hiv)how can i get them to pay. i am so over whelemed with medical bills i will not recieve medicad until july
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If your plan has a pre-existing exclusion period in it and you had a pre-exisiting condition and are in the exclusion period, there is no way to get them to pay for medical costs incurred during that exclusion period.
HIPAA Costs and Details
Emergency room bill - no money
- Is Licking Vagina Safe?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.