Apr 24, 2008
Do you have any companies you know of that provide life insurance benefits for my HIV+ clients here in the US?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I haven't checked recently but the following companies have offered coverage in limited amounts: NY Life through AARP (must be 55 or older); Mutual of Omaha; Physician's Life; Gerber Life.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.