Apr 24, 2008
I just got kicked off of Medicaid. Since I do not get medicare part a and b yet. I'm trying to fight to get it back. What can i do? Btw I'm in New Orleans LA Thanks for your help Jack
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact an attorney or a local legal aid association to assist you with this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.