Apr 24, 2008
I just got kicked off of Medicaid. Since I do not get medicare part a and b yet. I'm trying to fight to get it back. What can i do? Btw I'm in New Orleans LA Thanks for your help Jack
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact an attorney or a local legal aid association to assist you with this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of A Std?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.