Apr 24, 2008
I have a preexisting condition on my policy that is osteaarthritis. What is I was diagnosed with rhumatoid arthritis would that still be preexisting .
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact the plan administrator and ask this question. I do not have sufficient medical knowledge to respond.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Erotic Massage?
- Can You Get AIDS From Licking Nipple?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Docking And HIV Transmission Risk?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.