Apr 24, 2008
I have a preexisting condition on my policy that is osteaarthritis. What is I was diagnosed with rhumatoid arthritis would that still be preexisting .
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact the plan administrator and ask this question. I do not have sufficient medical knowledge to respond.
Open Enrollment/Creditable Coverage ?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.