Apr 24, 2008
I have a preexisting condition on my policy that is osteaarthritis. What is I was diagnosed with rhumatoid arthritis would that still be preexisting .
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact the plan administrator and ask this question. I do not have sufficient medical knowledge to respond.
Open Enrollment/Creditable Coverage ?
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.