Work Contract

Hello I'm William first thank you for taking my question. I've been a pretty healthy 30 years old HIV positive, since dignosed 8 years ago, no meds and I'am very concerned... I have been offered a year contract in spain and I have received the doccuments that are required on my hehalf in order to carry through, one of them is medical, they were talking about nothing that is under quarintine I don't know what to do? I'm afraid that I will be denied because of my condition or is it something I need to reveal to them or they need to know> thanks in advance/

Response from Ms. Breuer

Go to the Website of the US Department of State. Check to see whether Spain has requirements/prohibitions concerning HIV and tourism or work visas. Take the document you're concerned about to your next medical appointment and ask your health care provider for help completing it. They probably can complete it without disclosing your status.

Short-Term Disability
Insurance eligibility