Becoming an Elementary Teacher

I am returning from working overseas as an ESL teacher, and I want to continue teaching in America. I will get my certification and begin applying for jobs. Do I have a responsibility to tell my future employers that I am positive because I am working with children? My answer is no, because I will not pose a threat to children. In this day and age, there are hundreds of precautions on dealing with people so that everyone is treated as if they are potentially positive. And besides, I wouldn't be exchanging bodily fluids with any of the children.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Nice work! You're absolutely correct, and saved me the trouble of keying in an answer. Have fun teaching!

travel to South Korea on Business
Short-Term Disability