travel to South Korea on Business

I will be traveling this summer on business to South Korea. All the information I read about SOuth KOrea is that will not permit me to enter. My boss is requiring me to go and I do not want to disclose my status to him. Everything I read implies to keep my meds in their original container, is this not asking for trouble with customs when entering S. Korea? I really have no choice but go, but at the same time I do not want to cause a problem with being not admitted? One friend who is a flight attendant suggested I ship the meds to my friend in S. Korea in advance or put them in vitamin bottles? Any suggestions?

CJ Augustino

Response from Ms. Breuer

Check the Website of the US Department of State. If they confirm that S Korea has border restrictions for HIV, do not travel there with your meds. Your airline attendant friend has the only possible solution.

HIV meds really do not look like vitamins. Shipping ahead to someone you trust is probably the only way you and your meds can be in S Korea at the same time.

Life Incurance
Becoming an Elementary Teacher