Apr 23, 2008
Hi I am newly positive and not on meds. I am pondering a tech position I was offered at a occupational health clinic. My question is will doctors there be able to tell without information that I am +?? Also is it safe for me and patients for me to accept this job??
Response from Ms. Breuer
You pose no threat to anyone else's health. Patients pose no threat to yours. No doctor will be able to tell your status unless you tell someone. Medical information in the workplace is confidential
History of Aids
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.