Apr 23, 2008
Hi I am newly positive and not on meds. I am pondering a tech position I was offered at a occupational health clinic. My question is will doctors there be able to tell without information that I am +?? Also is it safe for me and patients for me to accept this job??
| Response from Ms. Breuer
You pose no threat to anyone else's health. Patients pose no threat to yours. No doctor will be able to tell your status unless you tell someone. Medical information in the workplace is confidential
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.