|History of Aids
Apr 23, 2008
Can you provde me the inforamtion of history, like when the virus of HIV/Aids spread first time in our world and who many people effected. one more question is that HIV stand for?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
The best history of HIV that I know is the book by Randy Shilts, And the Band Played On.
Human immunodeficiency virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.