|Move to other country
Apr 23, 2008
Please,im from argentine,and i need infomation ,about wath happen,if i move to other country for work.Im in treatment,provide for the state. Thank you. Oskar
Response from Ms. Breuer
On the Website of the United States Department of State, you can find the HIV-related regulations of any country you might be thinking of moving to. Use your search engine to find US Department of State, then use the search function to find HIV and travel/immigration.
say the true?
History of Aids
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.