|Move to other country
Apr 23, 2008
Please,im from argentine,and i need infomation ,about wath happen,if i move to other country for work.Im in treatment,provide for the state. Thank you. Oskar
Response from Ms. Breuer
On the Website of the United States Department of State, you can find the HIV-related regulations of any country you might be thinking of moving to. Use your search engine to find US Department of State, then use the search function to find HIV and travel/immigration.
say the true?
History of Aids
- Dry Skin And Hiv
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.