|Move to other country
Apr 23, 2008
Please,im from argentine,and i need infomation ,about wath happen,if i move to other country for work.Im in treatment,provide for the state. Thank you. Oskar
| Response from Ms. Breuer
On the Website of the United States Department of State, you can find the HIV-related regulations of any country you might be thinking of moving to. Use your search engine to find US Department of State, then use the search function to find HIV and travel/immigration.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Where Do Herpes Show Up Inside Your Mouth?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Side Effects For Men With Herpes?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.