The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Move to other country
Apr 23, 2008

Please,im from argentine,and i need infomation ,about wath happen,if i move to other country for work.Im in treatment,provide for the state. Thank you. Oskar

Response from Ms. Breuer

On the Website of the United States Department of State, you can find the HIV-related regulations of any country you might be thinking of moving to. Use your search engine to find US Department of State, then use the search function to find HIV and travel/immigration.

say the true?
History of Aids

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint