|Move to other country
Apr 23, 2008
Please,im from argentine,and i need infomation ,about wath happen,if i move to other country for work.Im in treatment,provide for the state. Thank you. Oskar
Response from Ms. Breuer
On the Website of the United States Department of State, you can find the HIV-related regulations of any country you might be thinking of moving to. Use your search engine to find US Department of State, then use the search function to find HIV and travel/immigration.
say the true?
History of Aids
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.