|Which Insurance is best?
Feb 13, 2008
Hi, My wife and I both have HIV. She will need a liver transplant in the next year or so, of which we will have to go out-of-network from Atlanta to Miami. My 2 options are United Health PPO, or CIGNA 80/300 indemnity. Can you suggest which may be more flexible? Thanks, in advance, for you assistance.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should look at the provisions in each plan closely and discuss the plans with your physicians to determine which plan will work best for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Ars Symptom?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.