|Which Insurance is best?
Feb 13, 2008
Hi, My wife and I both have HIV. She will need a liver transplant in the next year or so, of which we will have to go out-of-network from Atlanta to Miami. My 2 options are United Health PPO, or CIGNA 80/300 indemnity. Can you suggest which may be more flexible? Thanks, in advance, for you assistance.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should look at the provisions in each plan closely and discuss the plans with your physicians to determine which plan will work best for you.
legal rights to cobra insurance
Individual Health Insurance in California
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.