|legal rights to cobra insurance
Feb 13, 2008
I need to know how an employer has to legally handle getting cobra information to an employee that was wrongfully terminated from their position? Do they have to mail it?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
An employer who is subject to COBRA (based on comapny size, ie., has 20 or more employees) must offer COBRA coverage to employees who are terminated or voluntarily terminate, unless the termination was due to gross misconduct. The COBRA notice can be hand delivered or mailed.
Which Insurance is best?
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
- Hiv In Semen After Hand Job
- Hiv Rna Pcr Test 6 Weeks After Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.